Clear-span tent structures feature a robust framework of metal arches that support a durable fabric roof and define the shape of the structure. The stronger construction of the structure’s framework makes these tents suitable for larger or longer-term applications than other types of tents. Structure tents also allow for large areas of unobstructed “clear span” space beneath the fabric roof. The larger structures require heavy equipment because of the considerable size and weight of their key parts.
Clear span tents are available in the following widths:
- 6’widths (any length)
- 10’widths (any length)
- 15’widths (any length)
- 20’widths (any length)
- 30’widths (any length)
- Free standing Structure with no interior support poles.
- Perfect Tent for Skyboxes or large corporate suites
- Excellent Upscale alternative to traditional frame tents for private parties or weddings
- Within reason, this style of tent will allow for installations over large obstacles
- Optional leg heights enhance the interior ceiling height.
- Clearspan structures do not have
any internal columns, providing maximum, unobstructed space.
- Clear Span tent offers superior wind resistance, making it the safest event tent.
- They are not only strong but economical, costing less than a traditionally constructed temporary building.